Who Is Eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program?
A household is eligible if one member of the household:
- Qualifies for the Lifeline program;
- Receives or has received benefits under the free and reduced price lunch program or school breakfast
program, or at least one member of the household is enrolled in a school or district that participates
in the Community Eligibility Provision, during the current or previous school year;
- Participates in Special supplemental nutrition program for women, infants, and children (“WIC”);
- Has a total household income at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines for a household of that
- Eligible households can receive up to $30 per month or up to $75 per month in certain Tribal areas on
plans with data.
For current Lifeline customers
For non-Lifeline customers
Step 1 - Verify Eligibility REQUIRED
You must verify eligibility before submitting an application to UScellular to receive benefits by going to
the FCC Affordable Connectivity Program website at:
Once you've been qualified click here to Opt-In
*IMPORTANT: Your UScellular application cannot be processed without completing Step 1.