Did You Know? New and existing customers can purchase devices and accessories and pick them up
curbside a local UScellular store. It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
Use Curbside When:
Step 1: Call a local store to verify availability and make an appointment. View the
time-saving tips below if you are bringing your own device, phone number, or plan to transfer any
content to a new device.
Step 2: Work with an associate over the phone to complete your transaction and schedule a time
for pick-up. You will recieve an appointment confirmation text with a link to check yourself in upon
Step 3: At your pick-up time, park at one of the designated spaces and either use the link in
the SMS to check in or call the store, providing your unique confirmation number. An associate will
come out to your car, verify your ID (and credit card used) and hand you your order and you will be
on your way.
Be Prepared With These Time-Saving Tips:
- You want to pick up your equipment at local store.
- You want your equipment either same day or next day.
Make sure to have:
- Be prepared with the following information about the phone (Bring Your Own Device) and/or phone number
(Port In) you want to bring from another carrier:
- Account owner's full name
- Carrier company's name
- Account number with that provider
- Password or PIN for the account with that provider
- The phone number
- Back-up any personal data stored on the devices (texts, pictures, contacts, apps, etc.).
- Schedule a time to pick up your order.
Good to know:
- A valid, government-issued photo ID, such as a driver's license or passport. A valid photo ID is a
government- or state-issued ID that is not expired and that has a clearly distinguishable photo.
Including (but not limited to): driver's license, state issued identification card, passport, military
ID, Personal Identity Verification (PIV), federally recognized tribal ID.
- Your UScellular account PIN.
- The credit card or debit card used to make the payment on the order.
- Curbside Service is available in select locations. Call ahead to verify availability.
- When you arrive at the designated store, you will see signs directing you to the Curbside Pickup spots.
The Curbside location will vary by store, but will be near the store entrance.
- Once you are in a Pickup spot, you will need to check-in by using the link in your pick up appointment
- The Sales Representative will meet you at your vehicle. At this time, you will be asked to provide a
photo ID, show form of payment used, and sign any required paperwork (Credit Card Receipt).
- Have the door of your vehicle unlocked or the trunk open, depending on where you prefer to have your
- You must pick up your order within 7 days or your order will be cancelled.